A long one this weekend to make up for the fact I didn’t get to continue posting about Hinduism:
- Slate’s Rachel Gross discusses a new Pew survey on science and religion.
- As does Sarah Pulliam Bailey at the Washington Post.
- The actual survey from Pew.
- Fascinating BuzzFeed essay on dating while Christian.
- The American left and rural poverty.
- BioLogos highlights professional creationists and anti-creationists
- Damon Linker critiques Taylor Swift and the rise of robot music. Taylor. Is. Awesome.
Have a great weekend!