Here is is folks:
- My PhD research was in space plasma physics, which is basically applied electromagnetics. I have always felt James Maxwell–founder of E&M–doesn’t get as much respect for his physics greatness as he deserved. He deserves to be as famous as Newton and Einstein. And so I was very happy to see this article.
- Four things universities should do to cut costs.
- The response: four things columnists should do before writing about universities!
- Christians and the illusion of respectability.
- John McWhorter on the closed minds of campus protestors.
- Randall Kennedy, also on campus protesters.
Have a good weekend!