Here are a few S&R links to check out:
- My boy Dan Kahan highlighted a new paper which claims that religion rather than politics generates conflicts over science.
- Kahan responds to paper here…
- …and Chris Mooney does here.
- Via BioLogos’s Twitter feed, Christianity Today discusses the Perceptions Project, which brings scientists and evangelical leaders together to talk and stuff.
- Again via BioLogos, check out this awesome post about a Christian who “came out of hiding” to admit she believed in evolution. I wish we had analogous posts by people who admitted to being creationists. But I’ll take what I can get.
- Just came across Salman Hameed’s blog. Hameed focuses on S&R from an Islamic perspective. Looks interesting!