A longer list this weekend to make up for my lame non-blogging. In my defense I’ve been going through a job transition.
- My close friend and frequent commenter Victor on what you learn in Religion 101.
- Rod Dreher on faith-based physicists. I somehow suspect my string theorist friends would disagree.
- A Dan Kahan-Will Gervais throwdown.
- John Corvino on the race-gay rights analogy. In light of my last post, his last paragraph made me think: “How pervasive or intractable does discrimination need to be before we should invoke the long arm of the law to solve it? I don’t have a simple formula for answering that question. I’m wary of those who do.” I realize now I was probably too strong. I will reflect on it.
- Via Gracy Olmstead’s Twitter feed, a fascinating piece on elite homeschoolers in Boston.
- Also via Gracy, Utah’s innovative approach to homelessness.
- A thought-provoking quote on arranged marriages, from another long-time reader and commenter. Found it interesting since my parents and all my Indian friends’ parents had arranged marriages. Click through to the full post.